Sunday, January 17, 2010

Windy day at the swamp

Hey Y'all,

It was a windy day today here at the house. We had a bunch of our friends over tonight for supper. C made chicken and dumpling soup. It was great. Everybody got to sit around and chat after supper. One of my friends and I sat in the living room and caught a nap.

Later on we got the kitchen cleaned up and now we are just relaxing. C is watching the grand baby while J makes some snacks. She will probably be going back Tuesday.

I am now 4 days without a cigarette. So far it's going good. I just can't afford to smoke anymore. I can pay a lot of my bills with what I spend on cigarettes every month. When I was smoking I was up to 3 packs or more a day. At 26 bucks for a carton of 10 packs, you can do the math. I figure I was spending between 50-75 bucks a week for smokes. That's a minimum of 200 bucks a month. I guarantee it was more than 200 a month.

Well, Y'all take it easy!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home