Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Wednesday at the swamp

Hey Y'all,

I am sitting here at the computer, relaxing. I have not done much today. Mostly took it easy. I got out a couple of times to go to the grocery store..

A friend of mine came over today and installed a new thermostat for my heat/air conditioner. It seems to be working good. We are still learning how to use it. The old one that was malfunctioning was a simple mechanical one. The new one is solid state and has a lot of functions.

K has been helping my niece. My niece has a bum foot right now. They sound like they are having fun hanging out together.

J is back up in North Ga. With P the Grand Baby. We miss him, but we are enjoying the house being quiet. We are looking forwards to seeing them in a couple of weeks. P is going to be Christened on the 31st.

Well, Y'all Take It Easy!!!!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home