Sunday, January 24, 2010

Been sick

Hey Y'all,

I haven't posted because I just ain't felt up to it till tonight. I am sick, K is sick and we are hoping C doesn't get sick. Last night I was throwing up and had the chills, was dizzy and weak. Today I have a sore throat and a cough and feel like crap. K went to the ER this morning. She got a couple of IV's and some medicine. I don't have insurance so I had to do it the old fashioned way and just deal with it. If I was able to last night, I would have went to the ER. I could not get up out of my chair I was so weak for a couple of hours last night. Walking to the bathroom was a big effort. Today I haven't felt like doing much. I am improving but still sick.

K is slowly getting better. I think the trip to the ER this morning helped her out. She is coughing a lot still and is not really able to eat much. She is holding some popcorn down right now. She is scarred to eat much because she doesn't know if she can hold food down yet.

I don't know when I will post next. If I feel up to it tomorrow, I will.

Y'all Take it easy!
Cornbread

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so sorry you and your family are ill. Aspirin and bed rest may help and chicken soup!!! Get well soon.
Verna

10:32 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home