Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Big Howdy

Hey Y'all,

Sorry I have been away from the computer for so long. We went up to North East Ga. where we always go and stayed at our friends house. I have my computer with me, but I can no longer afford the mobile wireless service thru the phone company, so I dropped it a while back. When we stay with our friends Ch and A I am unable to use her computer. She doesn't let anybody use her computer.

We are in Greenville South Carolina now to go to a funeral of a friends dad. We are staying at a motel so I am able to hook up to their wireless modem. It's nice to get on the computer, Especially after being away. I know there are those who wonder and are concerned when I go away for awhile. Just wanted to let those know, We're OK!!

While we were in NE Ga. this last time, we got stuck in the ice on the side of the mountain and almost had to spend the night up there. Triple AAA's tow truck couldn't get to us. They called 911 and a wrecker came out and got us down off the mountain. It cost me almost 300 bucks. I knew they were gonna stick it to me, but not that bad.

Well Y'all take care!
Cornbread

2 Comments:

Blogger jackie said...

yes, when we don't hear from you --we get concerned....

8:40 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear you are ok. I know you were ill, so I wondered if you had become very sick!
If you are a AAA member, the organization should have made arrangements to rescue you at NO cost to you! Call and ask them about your bill.
Verna

10:50 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home