Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Been taking it easy

Hey Y'all,

I haven't posted because there hasn't been any news to tell!! I have just been relaxing and taking it easy!!

C and I fixed her bed today. C did the fixing and crawling around since physically I can't do that part anymore. I told her how to drill a pilot hole for a screw and she did the rest on her own.

I had broke the bed a few nights ago. I leaned up over the side to give her a hug and something snapped and the mattress dropped on that side of the bed. Come to find out the support on the rail had come off on one part at the top end.

C has great mechanical skills and knows how to fix stuff. She is like a guy in that respect. lol.

We are doing well.

Y'all Take It Easy!!!
Cornbread

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let us not forget the Superbowl, me yelling at the tv throughout the game and you baking cinimmon rolls. Thats why I love Cornbread he lets me be me!!!!

1:08 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home