Thursday, February 25, 2010

Sick days

Hey Y'all,

I know I haven't posted in awhile. I went to the emergency room at the VA in Augusta on Monday night. I am still having bowel problems. C was with me. She started having chest pains. I tattled on her to a nurse there that knows us. We got C to go get checked in. They ran all kinds of tests on her. Lost her blood work once and had to draw it again. They determined she wasn't having a heart attack. She got put in for a heart catherazation on Tuesday and wasn't released till Wednesday.

The catherazation came out with good news. She only had some plaque and no blockages. We came home and she rested. I had a bunch of stuff that came up I had to take care of that evening. I finally got to eat supper a little after midnight. It wasn't long that I went to sleep. I slept till 3:30 this afternoon, I was so tired.

I ran out of town today to go to the bank I still use, and came home. We had some supper and I took a nap. Soon I am going to get a shower.

Y'all take it easy!!
Cornbread

1 Comments:

Blogger jackie said...

you know your pals out here in neverland worry when we don;t hear from you!glad you are feeling better-take care of yourselves!!

8:25 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home