Monday, March 08, 2010

Counting down the days

Hey Y'all,

We took the grand baby for a week while J looks for a job and C's mom is in the hospital.
I will be glad when he goes back. I love my grand son, but I am not the baby kind. There is a reason I never had small kids. C's youngest was in her teens when we met. I have never had to deal with small kids. C is good and doesn't put much of the responsibility of taking care of our grandson on me. I don't know how to get him to stop crying. I can feed him a bottle as long as he wants to take it. If he doesn't want it, I don't know what to do. He has started teething right now too.

I will be glad to take him back on Thursday and visit up in North East Ga. for a few days. We have to check on C's mom too. She is in a nursing home to get rehab for her broken leg. I am looking forwards to peace and quiet!!! I am counting down the days!!!

Take Care!!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home