Sunday, April 11, 2010

Better frame of mind

Hey Y'all,

We are doing well. Got some steaks and grilled them for supper tonight.
Today has been a take it easy get in a better frame of mind day. The guy who is buying my place called me today and reassured me that he wanted it and that he would do whatever is necessary to see this thru.

Just pray that when I go to the state that every thing goes thru. Long story short, my house was bought from a place now out of business that sold repossessed mobile homes and the titling paperwork was never done. It is still showing that it belongs to the people it was repossessed from and that there is a lien on it. I am having to get a title bond on it and apply for a new title.

On one hand I feel confident everything is going to be OK. On the other hand I am worried things won't work out and this mess won't get resolved. Either way say a prayer for us- We need it.

Hopefully this will all get resolved and we will be moving to north Ga soon and looking back, sipping some tea and laughing about it. Right now thou, it ain't purdy.

Y'all take it easy!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home