Monday, April 12, 2010

Good News!!

Hey Y'all!

Thanks to some good detective work by my wife, my title problem is fixed!
C found a number and called it and got in touch with some of the people that use to work for the Mobile home lot I bought my home from. His son was carrying on the business as a Mobile home mover. The same secretary was working for him. C called and when she told her, her name, The secretary said "you're looking for the title to your trailer". She said she had it right there and had been trying to get it to us since 2007. They had a wrong mailing address and had sent it out but it came back.

Everything was there that I needed. She had the original title with the lien was signed off on with a affidavit from the loan company. We took it to the lawyers office and they prepared it and we took it to the county tag office and sent it off. Everything is OK now and we are supposed to close on the 22nd.

We are going up to north Ga at the end of this week to look for a home. We would go earlier but I have a doctors appointment on Wednesday afternoon. We will leave after my appointment.

I am excited and nervous. We have been wanting this for awhile now. Especially since the Grand baby was born last year in Nov.

Well, Y'all take it easy!!
Cornbread

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm very happy for you! I hope the rest of the transaction goes smoothly and you find the home of your dreams in north GA!
Verna

12:16 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm very happy for you! I hope the rest of the transaction goes smoothly and you find the home of your dreams in north GA!
Verna

12:16 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm very happy for you! I hope the rest of the transaction goes smoothly and you find the home of your dreams in north GA!
Verna

12:16 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home