Sunday, May 30, 2010

Memorial weekend

Hey Y'all,

Remember you sailor, marine, solider while you are enjoying the weekend.

I am fixing to go to bed very soon. I just thought I would get in a few words before heading there. I will be glad to get off this couch and back into my chair. That won't happen until we are in our new place.

We are still waiting for the title to come back from the title search. The person at the lawyers office who usually does it was out of the office for a few days. Monday is the holiday, Tuesday she will just be returning. Wednesday will be the earliest day we can find anything out if there is anything to be found out yet.

We have been out visiting friends and driving around in the mountains, all that stuff until I started feeling bad like I needed to lay down. I ended up crashing this afternoon for a while. I am glad I did, I needed to real bad.

Y'all Take Care!!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home