Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Hey There!!

Hey Y'all!!
Today is my birthday! Yesterday C and I celebrated by going out to a Japanese steak house and having hibachi. It was fun to watch the chef prepare our meals and the food was delicious!

Things are going OK with the house. We still don't have a closing date. The law firm that HUD requires us to use phone lines were all down today (Tues). I was supposed to call (Tues) and find out the closing date. Hopefully everything will be up and running today (Wed) and we can find out something.

C and I have shopped for wood flooring till I think we are turning into a tree. I think we have settled on what we want thou at the right price.

I have been going thru a little stress but not like I was when I lived in south Ga. My wife says I am a lot more calm and relaxed up here in north Ga. That's a good thing. My Wife has been a bundle of nerves here lately. Keep her in your prayers. She has been almost 2 and a half days without a cigarette!! It will be great to move into our new home and be smoke free!!

Well Take Care!!
Cornbread

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Sounds like everything is going as planned.
Best wishes to C.
Verna

10:37 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Sounds like everything is going as planned.
Best wishes to C.
Verna

10:37 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home