Friday, August 06, 2010

Hot days in the foothills

Hey Y'all!
There hasn't been any major events to tell of I don't think since I last posted. C, me and P the grandson are doing fine. We will be getting our stuff out of storage this weekend. We have people hired and we are renting a u haul it truck. There is still a lot of work to be done in the house, but it is finally getting to where we can move our stuff.

I will be glad to get things like our dining room table and china cabnet. All our clothes that were in storage from where we lived in south Ga came from a smokers house. C has quit smoking for 3 months now and I have been quit for 7 months. We have one tub with us and our "colors" or motorcycle vests were inside it closed up. We took them out and hung them in the closet and it stunk it up. Everything that comes out of storage that is in containers and sealed up will have to be washed and/or febreeze sprayed on it. IT STINKS!!!! I forgot how bad clothes with smoke in them smells to a person who doesn't smoke.

Well I hope everyone Is doing well!
Cornbread

1 Comments:

Blogger jackie said...

miss you when you don't blog--so proud of you two for stopping smoking!!!and glad things are good--hopefully , cooler up there then in the swamp!!!

12:11 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home