Thursday, September 02, 2010

Not just yet

Hey Y'all,
We almost got the house completely done today. There are some small projects that need to be finished and the one big milestone- The kitchen sink. We thought the new sink was the same size as the old sink without measuring it. It is bigger. Our friend didn't have his saw with him to cut out the counter top. He is coming in the morning to cut out and install the sink.

They stayed till 11pm tonight trying to finish. This was a unforeseen circumstance. We were all excited and still are. Our house is coming together.

C gave me a haircut tonight. Good old fashioned buzz cut, just like I like. This will be my last cut before winter when I will let it grow out a little. I am a sight to see with my little mustache and earrings. 3 in each ear, a gold hoop, a emerald stud and a diamond stud. and of course my missing front teeth and tattoo's up my arms and on my neck. Hee Hee! All I need now is my overhauls on.

I am so ready for cooler weather to were I can put on clothes and be comfortable. It is so hot still. It is cooling down a little, I am so ready for October to get here. That's when it gets nice!

Well Y'all take it easy!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home