Monday, October 04, 2010

The fall weather has arrived!!! Yee Haw!!!

Hey Y'all,
It is definitely fall here in the foothills! Tonight it is supposed to go down to 42 With a high of 65 during the day! My kind of weather. We have had the heat on for about a week. Tonight it feels really good.

Today is C and I second wedding anniversary. We have been together 4 and a half years and married for two. It has been a good marriage with her. We have been thru ups and downs, Good times and bad, and adversity together. I love her with all my heart.

Well Y'all Take Care!
Cornbread

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best wishes for your anniversary!
It is so nice to meet happily married people!
Autumn has arrived in Oregon, too! We have low to mid 70's during the day and we also get cool nights---in the 40's. I like the fall! It's sweatshirt weather!!!
Verna

11:07 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home