Thursday, September 09, 2010

If I could only

Hey Y'all,
Everything is about normal here at the house. Which means that because of one unfortunate individual I have to deal with my house is disrupted. I am putting it in Gods hands. I have seen him deal with people before in my life. The outcome is usually a surprise!

On a lighter note, I have been getting into old am radios from the 1930's and 40's. I have one that is not working but looks nice and two more coming that are supposed to work, if they survive the trip thru the US postal service to here.

My Family is doing well C, K and me. P the grandson who lives with us for now, is doing well. My brothers and sister in laws are well. My niece has her ups and downs, but is getting by.

Well, Y'all take it easy!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home