Monday, September 27, 2010

Missing Home

Hey Y'all,
As I write this, I find myself a little homesick. I don't miss the heat and humidity but I do miss the people that we have become friends with. Some days I even wonder if it was a mistake to move up here.

I miss my dad too. Since he has been gone, I have been a little sad. He was my friend that I could always depend on for advice and a word of encouragement. God rest his soul.

Our life has changed so much moving up here. I am starting to enjoy this fall weather that is coming and is already cooling off. It's only supposed to be in the 70's and low 80's here this week. We need to get a load of firewood for the winter. I am looking forward to winter and I am hoping that it snows again this year. It was a lot of fun being in the snow last year.

We returned some stuff that we didn't need from the house to Lowe's today. We bought P the grandson some clothes for winter and had supper where K works. That money should make us thru till the end of the month/ first of next month till money comes in if we budget right.

Take it easy!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home