Saturday, November 13, 2010

Things are tight, but God is on our side.

Hey Y'all,
You are probably tired of hearing how tight things are. They are tighter than I have had to deal with since when I moved out on my own. Right now our life is topsey turvey in that respect. But I know God did not lead us up here to see us fail. Somehow I have faith that he is going to see us thru it. Don't know how. but he is. We are down to our last bit of money. The first of the month is a ways off. We got about 60 bucks in food stamps. If we work it right we will squeak by and with the help of our family have a good thanksgiving get together.

Next month is going to be tougher. We have to pay car insurance on top of our other growing bills. Christmas is going to be slim. I usually like to buy C a lot of gifts and things she needs. I don't know if K will be living with us then or not. She is not living with us right now. She is back down in south Ga. Last year we had money so Christmas was nice for everybody. I am looking forwards to this Christmas. Even thou we won't have money and can't give to many gifts. The season always puts me in a festive mood. I get a happiness and a tapping in my toes to the beat of the Christmas spirits drum.

Well the only other news I have is I have decided to grow out my beard again. I quit shaving as of tonight. It is starting to get cooler in the daytime. I haven't had a full beard in a couple of years. Last year I had a goatee that I shaved off for charity with the rest of my hair. It will be fun to see it grow out again even when it's scraggly.

Well take Care!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home