Monday, October 25, 2010

Time flys by when your down

Hey Y'all,
I haven't felt much like posting lately. I have been depressed and sleeping a lot. Hopefully I am coming out of it. I am stressed out because of money or lack there of. I don't manage money well and spent too much on remodeling this house. It has left me in a bind. plus other stresses.

We had two babies for awhile. one we sent to his Mamaw's on Friday. We are now back down to our grandson P.

We actually made it to church Sunday morning. It was nice to be in a church service. There was no nursery there so we had to hold the grand. He did pretty good. I was surprised.

K is moving back down to south Ga. She will be leaving this morning when she gets up. She already has her car packed and ready to go.

Sorry I haven't written in so long. when I get down, I shut down and don't do much. Hope everybody is OK and doing well.
Cornbread

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cornbread, I am sorry things are hard right now. I know all about tight budgets! All you can do is pay the important bills and then use the remaining money for food on sale---especially soup ingredients! This is great soup weather and home made soup costs practically nothing! Eventually things will get better!
Verna

10:43 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cornbread, I am sorry things are hard right now. I know all about tight budgets! All you can do is pay the important bills and then use the remaining money for food on sale---especially soup ingredients! This is great soup weather and home made soup costs practically nothing! Eventually things will get better!
Verna

10:43 PM EDT  
Anonymous Moa said...

nice that you are back, I've been missing your posts. Hope everything turns out well for you and your family
/Moa

3:49 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home