Monday, November 15, 2010

Sunday in the foothills

Hey Y'all,
Today C was sicker than heck. She was in the bed all day. I got her some NyQuil and that seemed to help a little.

I got out for a little while today. I picked us up something to fix for supper and her medicine. Then I went by a friends business to see if they needed a hand for a little while. They were doing a benefit supper for charity. They didn't need me so I came home. I find that since I have been disabled and have no money that things can get kinda boring. I could have went to church this morning, but I didn't want to without C.

My beard is getting stubbly. I can rub my hand across my face and feel it. I am gonna be ugly for awhile until it comes in. I guess it's something to keep me from getting bored too bad.

I have new glasses coming to me from the VA. I am worried about how they will look because I had to pick them out with my eyes dilated and blurry. I hope they look cool. I think they are a woman's frame because I looked on the receipt it showed style as "Jackie". All I know is I was looking for round glasses and these seemed to have enough lens in them for a good bifocal. It's hard to tell because my eyes were so blurry.

Well Y'all take it easy!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home