Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Feeling better and it's cold outside

Hey Y'all,
It's supposed to be 43 tonight with a high of 47 tomorrow. A little chilly for this part of the country, this time of year.

I am feeling better than I have been the last few days. I am still blowing infection out of my nose. I am taking some anti biotic that I have left over. They are helping me get well. The church prayed for me the other night and ever since they have, I have been steadily getting better. My pastor told me to eat some raw garlic but I just couldn't bring myself to it. I like garlic a lot but I can't eat it raw.

C has the sniffles but she isn't as sick as I have been, Thank God. One of us has to stay well.

I got one more day to go and then it will be the 1st. I will be able to make it till then I think. God has brought us thru another month. Next month and the next couple/ 3-4 months will be a challenge, but I am believing God will bring us thru them too.

Take Care!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home