Sunday, November 21, 2010

I'm gonna be in good spirits in the morning

Hi Y'all,
It's 0330 Sunday morning. I am fixing to go to bed so I can get up at 0830 to make it to church.
I have been listening to Christmas music all night getting into a good mood. Christmas is my favorite time of the year. This Thursday will be thanksgiving and to me that kicks off the Christmas season. The stores are already playing Christmas music, I have even seen one house with Christmas lights up in their front yard.

A friend of mine turned me on to a website that lists a lot of local resources for help with food and other things. We are at the point that we need it. I am going to get things together and check out different places and make phone calls starting Monday. It may get a little messed up because of Thursday being thanksgiving, but I am going to try to get done what I can. Somehow God is going to see us thru this hard time. Keep us in your prayers! God will bless you and us, I have faith!

C still has a runny nose and her throat may be a little scratchy but she is getting better. Tonight was chefs night off. She cooked supper. We share in the cooking duties which I enjoy because it makes me feel like I am putting something into our relationship. She is so good to take care of P the grandson and do laundry and other household chores.

My beard is getting fuller. It is still scruffy looking and will be for awhile. I hope by Christmas it will be nice looking in case we have any pictures taken.

Well Y'all Take It Easy! I'm off to lay down in my chair and try to get some sleep, even thou I am not sleepy.

Cornbread

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Cornbread.
I see times are a bit tough at your house. So many people are experiencing hard times, but with food banks and charities and generous people, Christmas will still be a glorious time. I wish you and your family best wishes always.
Verna

11:17 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Cornbread.
I see times are a bit tough at your house. So many people are experiencing hard times, but with food banks and charities and generous people, Christmas will still be a glorious time. I wish you and your family best wishes always.
Verna

11:17 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home