Monday, November 22, 2010

Things are looking a little brighter-some

Hey Y'all,
We got some food assistance from a local church. They gave us stuff like spaghetti sauce, canned corn, mac n cheese in the box, ramen noodles,canned beans, soup, powdered milk, diced tomatoes. rice. It is a help and brightened my day. I called and left a message at one place but haven't heard from them. I called another place that gives assistance with your primary heat source which is our electric. At first they wanted to know if I was over 65. I told them no, but that I was disabled. They told me to call back after December 1st. They were waiting on funding and there was a waiting list.

Thank you Verna for the well wishes and vote of confidence. I need those words of encouragement right now.

P the grand had to go to the emergency room last night. C called last night because he has a cough and was running a 101 degree temp. The medicine she was giving him wasn't bringing it down. It had actually gone up from 100 degrees earlier. They x-rayed his chest to make sure he didn't have pneumonia. Come to find out he has bronchitus and is just very sick. They gave him medicine at the hospital last night and then today we got his prescription filled at wal mart. They gave him amoxicillan and another one that has a steroid. They told us the one with the steroid would make him onery. It sure has!!! He has become quite a handful. More than usual. He does seem to be feeling better since he has the medicine in him. He is only 1 years old. I wish he could talk so he could tell us how he is feeling and what hurts.

Well Take It Easy!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home