Monday, November 29, 2010

Had a great thanksgiving and been sick

Hey Y'all,
I started getting sick on thanksgiving with a terrible cold. It wasn't so bad then but Friday, Saturday and today, I have been really feeling rough. We had company here from down in south Ga. I hope and pray I haven't got them sick too. I was not much of a host. I spent most of my the last 3 days in my chair zonked out. C has had to be the host to our friends.

We had a good thanksgiving meal. The food was great. The only problems we had was my step daughter got pissed off at my mother in law because of some inappropriate remarks she made to her. She got up and left on foot. I totally understand why. C's sister became homeless and C and her mom were trying to find her a place to stay. She eventually ended up going home with C's parents.

My niece's house burned down last night down in south Ga. They are staying with relatives until this can all get worked out and they can find a place to live. They have lost everything. Keep them in your prayers.

With 2 days left till the end of the month it looks like we are going to make it for this month. next month will be interesting especially with Christmas. Pray we can make it thru December too.

Well Take Care!
God Bless You and Yours!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home