Thursday, December 02, 2010

Cold day today

Hey Y'all,
It's been a cold day today (Wednesday) Right now it's 0105 and 31 degrees. The house has a chill on it. I had to change out of my lounging shorts and get into my pj bottoms.

We had company for supper. I made pork chops, Mashed taters, Green beans. We had fresh fruit for dessert. Everybody liked my cooking and said I did good.

I did my bill paying for the month. It didn't leave a lot left over to survive on for the rest of the month. I have to go today (Thursday) to get my insurance on my truck arraigned for. That means even less money for the month. I am trusting God to get me thru this month, and the next and the next and the next and so on.

As I finish this post it is 0410 and 30 degrees. I had someone Chat with me that I haven't spoke to in 19 years or so. Then I tried to go to sleep to no avail so I got up for a bit. Now I am fixing to put it back down again. I have to be up at 0800 to take care of some stuff.

Y'all take care!!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home