Sunday, December 12, 2010

God is graciously good

Hey Y'all,
We are still going thru hard times. Money is scarce. But God will bring us thru the hard times.

Today there were snow flurries and the temps stayed in the upper 20's. Tomorrow it is only supposed to go to 28. Being the dork I am I haven't seen much snow in my life. I can prolli count on my fingers and toes the number of times I have seen snow. It's something special to me. I opened the front door and sat in front of the glass door and watched it snow for a good part of this afternoon. It was fun! It wasn't sticking here at the house. I had to go to wal mart and it was sticking up the road a few miles from the house.

I had to go to the store to buy milk, bread, tea bags and diet coke. It's a running joke around here that when the weather gets a little bad those are the things you buy, especially the milk and bread. We were just simply running low, I wasn't buying them for the cold. The shelves were starting to look bare by the time I got there.

We are all fighting colds around here. We keep passing them around to each other. Hopefully we will be feeling better this week.

Well, Take it easy!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home