Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Brrrr It's Cold!

Hey Y'all,
As I type this it's 14 degrees outside according to my thermometer. For me, That's cold!

One of my cats, "Crack Kitty" got out this afternoon and I didn't catch her. I hope she makes it thru the cold night.

We got out and went to the Harley shop today. I had some leftover chrome cash- redeemable cash from a credit card I use to use a lot. It can be redeemed at the Harley dealership. We used it to buy Christmas presents this year since times are rough. We were able to get the girls and me and one of Parker's gifts. I will know what I am getting, but it will be wrapped up and under the tree for me on Christmas morning. We still have some money left on cards for Lowe's and Home Depot. We are going to do the rest of our Christmas shopping with those. We received a Christmas card from one of my family members that had a small check in it. It came at just the right time and will help get us thru the month.

We had a good time this afternoon. After we left the Harley shop, we headed home. On the way there we stopped at Taco Bell and had a bite to eat in the truck. We were toasty warm. P our grandson sat back there in his car seat and ate his quesendilla. He was a good boy most of the day.

Well Take it easy!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home