Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Another cold day

Hey Y'all,
Our daughter took the grand for this evening. C and I went to Home Depot and Lowe's and used some of our money we had on merchandise return cards to buy Christmas stuff. We got some pretty good deals and enjoyed ourselves. It was cold outside, but we were warm with the heater in the truck going.

We headed home and stopped at McDonald's drive thru and got two large fries and two large diet cokes and had them on the way back. We were both hungry since we hadn't had anything to eat all day.

We came home and P the grand came back home shortly after. C cooked hamburgers. We sat down and had hamburgers for supper. They were Delicious. We had already had our fries earlier.

Times are hard for so many people right now. I hear of stories everyday that are sad. People losing jobs this time of year, livelihoods going away. It's rough. I guess this is a time when we should all count our blessings. I know it's tight right now for me, But God has been blessing me and my family.

Well, Y'all Take Care!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home