Sunday, March 08, 2009

Yawn, Just got back from a run

Hey Y'all,
I just got back home from a run to Waycross Ga. I made it back and stopped by the bar and had half a sandwich, a diet coke, and a shot of jagermeister. Today I basically rested and waited on the call from work. I didn't see C all day which really sucked. She was gone to a drill competition out of town that K was a part of. She is sunburned really bad. She was out in the sun on this thing for K and didn't take any sunscreen. She is very fair skinned. I saw her while she is sleeping when I got home tonight and she is beet red.

I changed the clocks a little while ago. The one in the truck and on the microwave. C will have to change the one in her car.

I am going to get a shower soon and crawl in my chair and go to sleep.

Y'all take care,
Cornbread

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, friends. I'm back---sort of. I had a heart attack at 2:00 a.m. Feb. 5th and could not get a breath of air! Scary! Ambulance ride to hospital. Spent nearly a month in hospital after open heart surgury. I have a new valve and a repaired valve and one bypass. Hope all this lasts a while. I', still tired and not up to doing much. By summer I'll be fine!
Verna

8:11 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home