Thursday, March 05, 2009

Tired and done nothing in the swamp

Hey Y'all,
I'm Tired and haven't really done anything today. We have been messing with computers all day. I am doing this post on my new laptop. Tonight we went to the auction. We came home early because C's mouth was hurting where she had the tooth pulled. C did go to town and picked up her new glasses. They look really good on her! I like the rimless pair the best.

Tonight I am number 4 on the board at work as of 10pm. I am hoping they don't call me because I go off the board at midnight. Tomorrow my brother S and I have to meet the lawyer to go to court for my dads will. I want to get a good nights sleep.

Well Y'all I am going to play with my new laptop some more.

Y'all take care!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home