Sunday, February 22, 2009

Fun weekend away from the swamp

Hey Y'all,
We just got back from angel city. My motorcycle club had there annual state party over there. We didn't ride the bike. It was just too friggin cold. We took my truck. Had a great time. The chaplain that married us was there and had a Sunday service today. They had a live band Saturday night. They had one of the bars open. C and I rarely drink. Someone gave me a jello shooter and later on a shot of jagermiester. During the day there were bike games. There was the slow race and the weenie bite. C won a gift basket that had a bottle of Chardonnay some chocolate, two wine glasses, a cd of love songs, some victoria secrets lotion, a candle and some linen spray in it. It was good to see all my brothers from the club that were there. We are a peaceful group so there is never any trouble when we all get together like that.

The motel we stayed in was really old. It was clean but it had a musty smell to it. It only cost us 40 bucks for the night so I ain't complaining.

My sore in my crack is looking worse. Today it was filled with puss. I soaked in a warm bath and cleaned it really good. Some of the skin came off it. I am still taking anti biotics. I am looking forwards to seeing the dermatologist at the V.A again on Tuesday. Maby there is something else they can do for me. Hope it ain't painful.

Well, I don't know of too much.
Y'all take care!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home