Friday, February 20, 2009

Thursday from the swamp

Hey Y'all,
I am off work for awhile. I have been suspended. I haven't done any thing wrong. It's a long story so here goes. The ulcer in the crack of my butt has been getting worse and has turned into a hole. It's oozing and stinks. I called the dermatologist at the V.A today and they scheduled me a appointment for Tuesday. That's the earliest they could get me in. I called work to let them know about the appointment and they took me off the call list involuntarily. I can't come back until I have this resolved with my butt. So I don't know how long I will be out of work.

C and I went to the auction tonight. We got some good stuff. C got 2 jugs one glass and one clay. A blue ball mason jar with metal lid that is real old. Two sconces for the wall she can put candles on. A lamp shade we wanted. I got a cake plate and aluminum keeper that matches our set of tins. I got some tools too.

I guess I got a little time on my hands now that I am not working. I am shure I will not be bored. There is plenty to do. I will miss the money. I am somewhat uptight right now. It adds to my stress level which makes me irritable.

Well Y'all I just dozed off in the middle of typing this post. It's 0430 right now. I have been asleep for awhile. I guess I need to get going.

Y'all Take Care!!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home