Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I don't want to go to work tonight.

Hey Y'all,
I go back on the board at midnight tonight. I really don't feel like doing it but I will because it's my job. UGGGG!

C and I went to the V.A. and got my eyes checked. I will be getting a new set of glasses. They are a nice pair. They are safety glasses that don't look like safety glasses. They will have progressive lens (no line bifocals). The lens are also going to be transition lens (lens that darken in the sun). Pretty much the same as my old glasses only these will be ansi Z 71 safety glasses with my new prescription in them.

It's been a long day today. We woke up late to go up there and it took us till after dark to get back home. We went to the local restaurant when we got back and had supper. I had livers and gizzards, broccoli and cheese, dry limas, pear salad, and a slice of cake. C had french toast, eggs and a slice of cake.
C had decided tonight she wanted a slice of cake. We rarely get desert. I stole a bite of hers and it was so good I had to have a slice. We shared mine. I kept telling her to get a bite. I really enjoy having supper with my wife. I was in a pissy mood. Sitting down with her at the supper table always seems to make me feel better.

Well Y'all I am going to get a shower and then call in to work.

Take Care!!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home