Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The murky swamp

Hey Y'all,
Went to the V.A. today and showed my ass- to the doctor. She said my ass was looking good. The sore is starting to get some pinkish spongy tissue building in it. That means it's healing. I think when that skin came off it it allowed it to drain which is aiding in the healing. She changed my anti biotics.. We made it home and went to my brother S house for a visit. We came home and went to the local seafood restaurant and had a good supper. C had the crab leg special and she said the crab legs were especially good. K had a steak and I had oyster stew and fried shrimp.

All three of us were ready for a good meal and to go out as a family somewheres for family night. After we left the restaurant C and I took off to the bar I use to work at. We got to see some old friends and drink diet cokes. It was a nice time. I think I am going to soak in the tub for awhile and get ready for bed.

Y'all take care!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home