Monday, March 02, 2009

Early am post from swamp central

Hey Y'all,
I am up for awhile. I just fell asleep in the computer chair. My feet and legs are swollen. Today was a lazy day. I slept for 14 hours last night.

Today we went and bought K a keyboard and monitor to go with C's old computer. We are going to set it up in K's room so she has a computer for herself. It's a old computer. K likes to download a bunch of stuff and it keeps messing my computer up. We are going to have to take our pc to the computer fix it guys and have it cleaned up again.

I bought a laptop and accessories online tonight. I am waiting for it all to come in. I have been wanting a laptop for awhile now. I can have my own computer that other people hopefully won't mess up like this one. We ordered a wireless router so we can run K's computer and my laptop off it. It will be nice to access the Internet whenever I want to instead of waiting for someone to get off this computer so I can get on.

Does anyone know about how to get the service for a laptop where I could access the Internet anywhere? Who has the best deal and how much it generally cost? How does it work. I want to explore it and see if it is worth it to me. I don't want something that is going to cost me outrageous if I am on my laptop on the Internet for awhile. I just want something I can take with me if I go to the doctors office, or out on the motorcycle, or in a motel room. I Hope Somebody can give me some good advice or point me in a direction to look.

Y'all take care!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home