Thursday, February 26, 2009

Lazy day at swampy land

Hey Y'all
Today was pretty much rest and relax. I was feeling lazy and sleepy and so was C. Comcast came out today and put their service in for our TVs and the Internet. We are getting rid of our house phone. Our local Internet and TV service thru the phone company hasn't been that great. That's why we switched.

Yesterday we went over to our friends house in South Carolina and brought them some home cooked meals to help get them thru the week. We are close to them especially C and my friends wife. My friends wife is the one that can't get around and do anything much because of her foot surgery. She is still in a wheel chair. It was good visiting with them. They are really good people. C made them a big pan of lasagna and also brought 3 big bowls of chicken and dumpling soup she can freeze and take out as she needs it.

Right now I am just killing a little time and figured I would come update the blog. I shure hope everyone is doing O.K. Verna, I haven't heard from you in awhile. You doing O.K.? Marcie, I saw where you took down your blog a couple of weeks ago. I hope everything is alright. Phoenix I still check your blog everyday to see what's up. Webster world, send me your link to your blog again, I am having trouble getting to it. My brother R in Tennessee, I hope your endeavors on eBay work out selling the trolling motor mounts and canoe braces.

Well, Y'all take care!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home