Friday, February 27, 2009

Burning up the roads in the swamp

Hey Y'all,
C and I took a bike ride this morning. We went and got breakfast first. After that we took off to the big city where I work to turn in my note from the doctor. I had to leave it in the box since nobody was in the office. We came back home and on the way stopped by a pawn shop and picked up K a set of opal earrings.

We got back home and later on burned some trash in the burn barrel. After that C grilled some steaks and we all sat down and had a family supper at home. It was nice.

My hair is in tangles from riding the bike. I forgot to put it in a pony tail. I try to run my fingers thru it and wads of hair come out. I got to get in the shower and get it wet and try and brush it out. My hair isn't all that long. All I have is a little pony tail. That's why I forget to put it up. I always wear my hair down. I see what you ladies go thru when you go riding and have to do all that stuff to your hair. I can appreciate it tonight.

Tomorrow we are going to the boys home with my chapter of the club to cook out and meet the kids. It's supposed to rain, but hopefully we can still get done what we want to do. It should be a good time.

Well Y'all take care!!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home