Friday, March 06, 2009

Friday night at the swamp

Hey Y'all,
Hope everyone is doing well. Right now C is at the hospital with a friend from the club who is sick.

Today wasn't too bad. We saw the judge and got everything in order with dad's will. It went amazingly fast. We have a good lawyer who is on top of things. It makes all the difference in the world.

K is still sick with a cold and her throat hurts real bad. Her voice is deep.

C is still looking for employment. Hasn't found anything yet. Times are tough.

Me? I'm doing alright. Don't do much good to complain. I have been really tired today because I stayed up all night last night and then got up this morning. I didn't even make it to club church because I needed to sleep. I need to go to sleep now, but I am wide awake. I'm kind of wanting to see C when she gets back.

Well, Y'all take care! Be good, if not be sly.
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home