Monday, March 09, 2009

Whishing Verna The best from the swamp

Hey Y'all,
Verna posted a comment on "yawn just got back from a run "post. Y'all should stop in and read it. She has been thru a lot lately. Verna we wish you a speedy recovery!!!!!!

I was on another run to Waycross Ga. When C called me. She was taking K to the emergency room. She has a ear infection that is very painful. I was stuck in stop and go traffic on I-95. There was construction and traffic was backed up far as the eye could see. I finally got in from my run, washed the van and closed my trip with dispatch. I met C and K at the hospital. C went to pick up K's medicine and I brought her home with me.

I have a V.A appointment this afternoon. It's at 1:30 pm. We were going to get up and go together to it since it is 3 hours away. After all that has happened tonight I don't know if C will make it or not. I have to go I have no choice. I just wish she was with me today.

Well Listen, she just pulled up. I need to get a shower and go to bed.

Y'all take care!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home