Friday, December 31, 2010

Warmer day today

Hey Y'all,
It is warming up as the rain approaches for new years day. People around here are finally getting down off the mountains that have been snowed/iced in since before Christmas. I live in the foothills, not the mountains. My driveway is gravel and not steep. My road is flat out to the main road. The worst I have to worry about is ice and my front yard getting muddy where we turn around at. I can look forward to the snow when it comes.

I talked to my friend today that is going to do my brakes. I got to call him again soon. I read on facebook where he finally got his truck down to the main road. He is using four wheelers to drive down his part of the mountain to his truck and get out that way. He was stuck having to take his four wheeler all the way to town until he got his truck down today. There is still ice on his side of the mountain and he doesn't have four wheel drive on his truck.

We decided that with the weather and how our money is going to stay home this new years. We were going to head back down south but to many reasons not to go came up and we figured it was the best thing.

I got out and paid bills today. I got shocked by my electric bill it was $408.73! Ouch! Add the other bills to that and that doesn't leave a lot left to live on. We seem to make it every month somehow. God is good!

Well Take It Easy!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home