Thursday, December 30, 2010

Hidey-Ho Everybody!

Hey Y'all!
I am feeling better today. I didn't get up till almost 1400. C sent me on a mission to pick up some food left over from the Christmas dinner. Our friends gave us a big ol' ham that we had cooked that didn't get used and they froze. It is thawing out in the refrigerator right now as I type this. C is supposed to take it out tomorrow and let it sit out and thaw some more and try and cut it up. I am looking forwards to it cause I love me some ham.

We splurged tonite and ate Chinese food. We didn't go fancy. We both got combination plates with no extras. It was the first time we have ate take out other than fast food in awhile. It was really good food and I gobbled mine down. I was sweating like a pig and loving it.

We were watching HGTV tonight and house hunters international was on. It was about a couple moving to Australia. I have been both to Australia and Tasmania. I would sure like to go back there one day and bring C with me. It is sure fun to fantasize and dream of going there even though I know unless God made it possible, it would never happen for us on our own.

My brakes on my truck still haven't been done. My friend that is going to help me with them lives on the side of a mountain and has been ice/snowed in since before Christmas. I have the pads to go on it. I really need to get it done. They are grinding metal on metal. I hope I haven't ruined my rotors. This truck is unusual. It has rotors and calipers all the way around, front and back. There are no drums on the back. When my friend can get his vehicle down and back up his road, He is supposed to let me know and we will do my brakes. Pray it will be soon because it is getting unsafe to drive and hard to stop. I have no choice but to go out with it because I have no other way to get around. We are a one vehicle family now.

Well That's what's going on today!
Take Care!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home