Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Merry Christmas And Happy New Year!!!!!

OK so I'm a little late on the Merry Christmas part. New Years is coming up.

We had snow on Christmas day so it was a white Christmas for us. We had C's family over for breakfast and then we went to the community Christmas dinner that we helped cook food for. It was a good Christmas. The power stayed on and we got home before the roads were icy. We have both been very tired the last few days. It has been hard to get motivated to do anything it seems. C has been sick today. Hopefully she will be OK in the morning. I have been sleeping a lot.

If I don't catch ya before new years, Happy New Years!!!!
Cornbread

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas (late!) and Happy New Year to you and C.
Verna

10:45 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Something is wrong with your comment feature! I leave comments and they are never given to you!!
Verna

10:36 PM EST  
Blogger Cornbread said...

It's set up for me to approve the comments. I have to go into my blog and look for comments and then approve them. I do this to keep the spammers out. Sorry for the confusion. I do get the comments, it just takes me a few days sometimes!

2:06 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home