Wednesday, March 18, 2009

What a wonderful swamp

Hey Y'all,
It's 0530 in the morning and I am up. Need to go to sleep. I stayed up to put myself back on the board after taking a trip that would put me over my hours of service if I took another trip too soon. There was a bad wreck on I-95 last night. It had traffic backed up for miles. The cops were detouring traffic. A big truck had overturned in the construction zone and had lost it's axles and fuel tanks we found out. On my way back thru in the other lanes it still hadn't been cleared up when I came thru there after dropping off my clients.

K made meatloaf last night so I had a meatloaf sandwich when I came in. I think I am going to have another one in a little while. Her meatloaf good.

C is still recovering from her trip. All that driving and sleeping in strange places wore her out.

I have to get thru today and then I am off for two days. It's no party thou. I get my teeth cleaned tomorrow morning. I haven't been to a dentist since I was in the navy. I do the preparation for a colonoscopy on Friday. If you have ever had one you will know the preparation is worse than the procedure. I ain't looking forward to it. I have some country time lemonade mix to add to that stuff I have to drink. That stuff tastes nasty. Last time I drank it I puked.
Maby the country time will make it drinkable.

Well Y'all, H ave a wonderful day!!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home