Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday night at the swamp

Hey Y'all!
I got my running around done today and had the job interview. The interview went really well. I am hoping to hear something Monday. The interview lasted about a hour and 45 minutes. That is a good sign. I really hope I get this job. Keep me in your prayers.

We went out to the local restaurant tonight. The veggies were good but our steaks were terrible. We learned tonight that steak from there is not the best choice. We went to dollar general afterwards and did some shopping. Big time Friday night.

I go back on the board at midnight tonight. I need sleep but I have decided to stay up and wait to call in versus getting a nap.

Well Y'all I am going to go surf the web a little more.
Take care!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home