Tuesday, March 10, 2009

From the swamp

Hey Y'all,
I am in trouble again at work. I was called for a trip and didn't take it because I couldn't make it in time to the destination for pick up and I didn't know where I was going. My boss is mad. The assistant branch manager is supposed to be talking to me tomorrow. Who knows what's in store. I'll deal with it like I always do. I have become disillusioned with this job. A certain Johnny Paycheck song comes to mind. "Take this job and shove it". I am tempted.

C and I are doing O.K. She is going to spend tomorrow at the hospital with my friend who is in there and his wife. I have a good wife. There have been times when certain people have viewed her narrowly and I wish they had the chance to see how good she really is. I'm talking about friends of mine in the past and some employers she's had.

K went and had her nails done tonight with some of the child support money C got. She's doing better with her cold and ear infection.

Well Y'all, I guess that's about all for tonight. I am waiting to go out on a trip and am calling to see what number I am on board.

Take care!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home