Friday, March 13, 2009

Ahh a day off

Hey Y'all!
I got in a little while ago from a run to Waycross Ga. I am off for a day but I have a lot of things to do. One of them is a job interview. I am looking forward to it. I am up this morning because I am not sleepy. I will go and soak in a bath for a little while and get a shower afterwards when I get off here. Then I will try and go to bed.

I got the movie "Easyriders" in the mail today. I watched a short part of it today on my laptop. I am waiting for when C and I can set down and watch it on the PC. I haven't watched it in years. I found a copy on EBay for a great price so I bought it.

You want to hear what a pig I am? I ate one of those cheap frozen pizzas tonight when I came in. I have been craving one. C bought some pimento cheese for me today. She and K don't eat it. I have sat here and while typing this have ate almost the whole container! I looked down and it is almost gone!! ONK ONK!! I have been washing it all down with lemonade. I feel like I have swallowed a brick.

Well I am going to get off here.
Y'all take it easy!!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home