Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Swamp tales midweek

Hey Y'all,
They never did talk to me today at work about yesterday. I ended up taking the exact same run this morning, only it was already past time when it was given to me. I took it since I got in trouble for it yesterday.

I came home to problems with my laptop. After two chat sessions with techs at HP and finally a phone call with a guy from HP that was Indian, I got it fixed. After trying a few different things, It turned out to be static electricity turning off my wireless lan connection to my router. The guy told me how to discharge the static electricity on my laptop and now everything is working fine. I have to say the guy I talked to today even though he was in India was very easy to understand and he was good. I have had problems in the past using dell's India techs. HP must pay their techs better cause this guy was great and I could actually understand him. A very positive experience. I was unsure about getting a HP but the more I use my laptop and interact with HP, the more I am becoming sold on their product. We have a gateway also, It has given us no problems. I use to think dell was the bomb diggity, but now their products and service mainly is low on my list.

We had a family supper tonight with K and her boyfriend and her boyfriends brother at the local restaurant. It was nice. I enjoy spending time with my family. I don't know what I would do without them.

I am waiting on a run right now. I am number 6 on board. I have a job interview this Friday for a drivers position with the county. I hope I get this job . It's daytime hours, Monday thru Friday, And steady pay.

C got the a/c in her car working the other day. There was a small leak and the system needed to be recharged. Now she has a/c as the weather warms up. She really didn't need it over the winter so we have not done anything about it till now.

Well Y'all have a great evening and day tomorrow.

Regards,
Cornbread, C, K, Monkey and Molly the cats.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home