Thursday, March 19, 2009

Starting the day from hell in the swamp

Hey Y'all,
I have not been to sleep last night. That is if you don't count the three times I fell asleep soaking in the tub.

Today I prepare for the colonoscopy. Let start by saying I like to eat. My 300 pound body size proves it. I can have nothing today but liquids. Nothing red or blue. I can have chicken broth and lemon jello. That's the closest I get to food till tomorrow after the procedure. I get to take some pills at 8 am and hope I don't crap my pants while I am at the dentist. I hate going to the dentist, but it needs to be done and today was the best day for it with taking off from work and all. When I come home if I feel up to it, I'll give a update. Tonight I get to drink this stuff that cleanses my bowels. In other words I am going to be stuck on the toilet for three hours or more. Last time I litterly could not get up off the toilet because of the stuff I was drinking.

Well That's what's going on with me.

Y'all take care!!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home