Sunday, April 12, 2009

Just got out of the hospital

Hey Y'all,
I just got out of the hospital today. I went to the VA Friday for them to look at a ulcer I have in the crack of my butt that came back after healing up. They took my blood sugar and it was 476 so they gave me some insulin. It went up over 500 instead of going down. The doc said because of the infection my blood sugar was doing crazy things. They put me in Friday evening. They have got my sugar down below 300 and have upped my insulin. It shure feels good to be home.

We will get up about 3am and take off for Atlanta. C has another doctors appointment up there. It's at 8 in the morning. We both need rest but we have to do what we have to do.

Well Just wanted Y'all to know why I haven't posted. I didn't bring my laptop to the VA because I really didn't think I was going to be admitted. I was wrong. We usually pack a bag when I go up there in case I get admitted but we didn't even do that this time. That's how shure I wasn't going to be admitted.

Well let me get off here, I got things to do.

Take care!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home