Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Not feeling well in the swamp

Hey Y'all,
I don't know if I am starting to come down with something or what. I have not been feeling really good for awhile. Today I have felt really bad. Sleep seems to help a little. I feel like I have the flu or something but then again not. All I know is I am miserable. I have been without my prescription pain pills for a few days or so. I have been taking motrin IB like it is going out of style. I hope I am not going thru withdrawals or something. All I know is I feel like crap and C says if I don't feel better by the time my day off comes, I am loading up and going to the VA to get checked out. She's worried about me.

We went to the police dept here in town and filed a complaint. K forgot to sign her statements she added with the compliant so tomorrow she has to go back down and sign them. The police chief will look at them and get back with us. That's where that stands. The cop that is bothering her hasn't bothered her today like he has everyday since Friday, so that is a good sign.

C put Monkey the bobtail out of the house today. She finally had enough of her pissing and shitting everywhere. She pissed on one of C's pocketbooks today and that was the last straw. I caught her pissing on the kitchen table last night. C has had enough. Even thou Monkey is my sweety, I agree with C. We can't have her doing all that. The computer room where C's computer is has shit all over it where she has been going. Her litter box is clean, she just refuses to use it. The other cat, Molly is still in the house for now.

Well That's what's going on in my world other than going back to work. I had a rough trip to Waycross Ga last night. Falling asleep at the wheel and all. It was embarrassing and dangerous. I made it back OK, but I hate trips like that. Maby the next one will be better. I'm praying for another job. C is still looking for a job to no avail. Times are tough but we are doing what we have to.

Well Y'all I am going to get off here.
Take Care!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home