Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Rainy night in the swamp

Hey Y'all!
We are getting drenched right now. The rain just keeps coming down.

C and I just came back from South Carolina. We were visiting a chapter of the club over there. It was a good time.

Tomorrow we take back off for Atlanta and the north Ga mountains to stay with our friends. C has doctor appointments at the V.A. in Atlanta on Friday morning. We are going to spend the night in Helen and go visit her parents in Cleveland. I have to put myself back on the board Saturday at midnight. We will travel back Saturday and I will get some rest before doing that. It's kind of like another mini vacation. We are looking forwards to seeing our friends in the mountains.

Well that's about it for now.
Y'all take care and I'll be checking back in.
Cornbread, C and the cats

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home